Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Games, Interrupted


On 03 Feb my RPG group got back together after a two-month year-end break to begin the next arc of our Terrinoth A Team campaign. It was a little hard getting back my GM legs after the long hiatus, but we had an OK session, and I was looking forward to the following session.

Then we went DORSCON Orange on 08 Feb.

I work in healthcare, in a front-line role, so we made the decision to stop our regular sessions until the epidemic is over.

Fortunately, I had stocked up on food and supplies over the preceding weeks, and on most days now I don't leave home except to go to work, and I come back home right away after. On weekends, I can go for more than 48 hours without leaving home.

Unfortunately, the dozen or so miniatures I was hoping would deliver in January did not arrive, and I am left with few things to paint. After bumming around for a couple of weekends, I decided to make a set of modular dungeon tiles using the Heroic Maps pdfs I already own, since I am planning to run a megadungeon campaign in the future.

I hope to post photos of how I made the tile set, as well as the projects that sprang from it over the next few weeks. Stay tuned.

No comments: