Wednesday, September 12, 2012

I think it was the dismount

I must say I faced a lot of inertia getting these guys done, but here they are.


I had to cut the left hands off at above the wrists and re-attach them at a different angle to make them look natural, so it was quite a laborious process. I cut a lot of corners when painting them because I was rather fatigued when I got to that part.

Still, I've got a special scenario planned for them the next time we play Strandhogg.

With the pistoliers done, my next target is to round up my Space Marines to a 2000 pts force, and quickly so because the next big thing (well, one of the next big things at any rate) is to paint up some 15mm figures for our Macedonian War project.

1 comment:

Simon Quinton said...

Nicely done sir. Really like the banner in particular