Monday, September 03, 2012

Some more impetus

The Impetus project is picking up momentum and Martin just sent out an order for almost 50 packs of Xyston figures.

I know I pledged not to start a new period, but my contribution to this project is limited to an allied Greek contingent of DBA size, so it's not really a breach...

Anyway, we all plan to base our figures on DBX basing and use some sort of movement trays instead of going for the full Impetus mini-diorama, tempting though that may be. I made a test tray out of my remaining plasticard, and when I opened my cupboard to get a few bases of my Hittites to test the fit, found this:


A model of a Greek temple wahj left at my place, I believe. It's probably a bit small in scale ("The centre has to be at least... three times bigger than this"), but it should do fine as a decoration if not an actual terrain piece to fight over.

Meanwhile, Martin found a piece of classical ruins terrain that I gave him a long time ago... Things are just falling into pieces, aren't they?

1 comment:

SteveHolmes11 said...

That Temple would look good on a cliff or steep hill overlooking the battlefield.