Thursday, November 17, 2022

Cutting Edge Miniatures



With the release of the second edition of the Tribal rules, I decided to finally paint up the two units of Bronze Age figures from Cutting Edge Miniatures this week.

The Cutting Edge range seems to be a little all over the place, with the skirmishers shown above being larger and more pleasing to the eyes than the spearmen or the Sea Peoples I painted earlier. Add this to the fact that the other miniatures in my collection come from Redoubt, Eureka, and Newline, it means that they do look rather mismatched side-by-side - but I cannot summon the effort to redo the period with figures from one single range.

The new edition of Tribal will have rules specific to the Bronze Age and chariots, so I am looking forward to receiving my copy. Stay tuned for a review here.

1 comment:

Tracie Bennitt said...

Gorman Auctions in Colorado Springs has a huge assortment of miniatures going up for auction December 3rd. Photos can be viewed at www.gormanauctions.com
Thought you and your followers might be interested.