Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Space Marines Completed!

Well, it took almost 4 months, but here's everyone, I think...

That's the command squad atop the hill, and the Terminator squad and two Combat squads, as well as the Dreadnought in front of them.

I can't even recall when the first of these figures was bought - it might have been close to 20 years ago.


I quite like the limited palette - it sort of ties the whole force together.

Here's the command squad - now complete with the apothecary just finished today - posing together. There's actually quite a variance in height between the figures, but because they are all standing on pieces of rock and carrying or wearing long stuff, it's not that obvious.



I've actually ordered another non-GW figure to go with the force... a bit of a gag figure, but not everything has to be about the actual gaming, right?

4 comments:

Rodger said...

Very nice work.

Sam Pate said...

They look good, and the limited flat palette does indeed work for the force. There is no doubting they are togther! I'm currently following a similar course myself, although my Marines are Super Smurfy blue.

captain arjun said...

Thanks, guys.

The Angry Lurker said...

Beautiful.