Sunday, February 20, 2011

Random Sunday shots

I started painting again after a long break, so I thought I might put some pics up.




A Zvezda 1:72 Medieval Lifeboat (painted and rigged by me) shown next to a GW LOTR Dwarf (bought painted off ebay) for scale. I think I might like this rigging business - the Revelle 1:50 Viking Longship is looking tempting...


Dug up my old Space Marines from more than 10 years ago. Most of them are falling apart, but I think once I get my hands on a bottle of Dark Angel Green I should be able to give them a new lease of life.

An Iron Wind Metals centaur warrior with weapon sawn off, to be used as a Bull Centaur Star Player for my Greek-themed Blood Bowl team.


Shown here with the rest of the team (L - R): Crocodile Games Spartan, IWM centaur, Eureka Miniatures Pan, IWM Chorrim, Shadowforge Dark Temple centaur, Reaper minotaur.

No comments: