Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Warhammer Game: Empire vs Orcs and Goblins

A few weeks ago we realised that between fg and Adrian we actually had a sizeable Warhammer army, and so we got them all together on Sunday and fought a battle bwteen the greenskins and my WOTR army.

3600 pts of troops face each other across farmlands 
'We was just having a stroll along the river when these trolls jumped out from under the bridge and threw rocks at us!"
Push of pikes!
Not being familiar with the Orcs and Goblins codex (Adrian literally removed the shrink wrap on the book at my place) we naturally played the rules wrong, but it was still a fun bash. In fact, I had so much fun, I am now in the process of getting enough night goblin figures to field an all-night goblin army (that's an army that is made up of all night goblins, not an army of goblins who don't go to sleep...)!

3 comments:

Atreides1974 said...

Yea it was a great game!!!
Up next is... if I dare say..
1800pts of Dwarfs!

captain arjun said...

Bidding on another 43 night gobbos - if I win I think I can match your 1800 pts if I call a Waaagh! and summon yours and fg's night gobbos.

DeanM said...

Beautiful armies! Your WotR army looks great!